Destination - Treasure Island - PC
Mejora tu compra
Acerca de este artículo
- A thrilling quest: Set out in search of the incredible treasure, but beware as your journey will be treacherous.
- The sequel to R.L. Stevenson's adventure: A tale that has fascinated millions of readers for years!
- Ubiquitous danger: Take on merciless pirates, well known for their lack of pity and their lust for gold.
- A treasure trail: Danger at every turn, to keep you in suspense for hours.
- A varied, exotic environment: Highly colored and detailed graphics to give you a real taste for travel.
Detalles del producto
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Sí
- Clasificado : Everyone 10+
- Dimensiones del producto : 19.05 x 13.46 x 3.81 cm; 113.4 g
- Fecha de lanzamiento : 14 agosto 2007
- ASIN : B000RQMOHO
- Número de modelo del producto : PCO55550MB
- Opiniones de los clientes:
Descripción del producto
Long before the Pirates of the Caribbean, exciting tales of piracy were common. One of the most popular of the pirate adventures was Treasure Island, a novel written in 1883 by Robert Louis Stevenson. This game takes off about 4 years after the novel ends. And the excitement becomes more lifelike on your PC and you become part of it. Suspense and danger lurk at every corner through each wave. Are you ready? Jim Hawkins has become an upstanding adventurous young man, attentive to those around him. Imagine his surprise when, one morning, he sees a parrot entering his bedroom window: none other than Captain Flint, Long John's own companion. The bird brings him a message from his master. In the message the old pirate announces that he has buried a marvelous treasure on the secret isle where he retired: Emerald Island. Jim is going to have to hurry though. Pirates, old enemies of Long John, are on his trail. Innovative game system - An interactive inventory using object combinations and a new system of knot puzzles Dozens of fascinating enigmas - Resolve them or never reach the treasure Fresh characters and storyline interject originality into the stale spectrum of cookie-cutter games. Non-violent, puzzle-filled gameplay makes this a family friendly title. Works with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP; Video - 64 MB DirectX 9 video card; Sound - DirectX 9 sound card; Keyboard, Mouse and Speakers
Opiniones de clientes
Mejores reseñas de otros países
I'm runing XP on a Pentium 4 with 2394MHz and 512MB memory. My display card is a NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440. The display card they listed on their web site was also a NVIDIA GeFroce but a stightly different number. If you have a NVIDIA GeForce display card I would suggest you do not buy this game as you may not be able to play it.
While this is not a bad game, I doubt that it will hold the interest of many adults.