Dragon Premium 13.0
No sabemos si este producto volverá a estar disponible, ni cuándo.
|Marca||Nuance Communications, Inc.|
|Sistema operativo||Windows 8^Windows 7|
|Plataforma de hardware||PC|
|Fecha de publicación||14 agosto 2014|
Acerca de este artículo
- The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer; Dragon dramatically boosts your personal productivity and helps you realize your full potential
- A personalized, voice-driven experience; Dragon gets even more accurate as it learns the words and phrases you use the most, spelling even difficult words and proper names correctly
- The included 16 kHz Bluetooth headset and USB dongle enable you interact wirelessly so you're not tethered to your PC
- An intuitive design and helpful tutorials make it easy to get started and easy to master
- The ability to create, format and edit documents by voice allows you to think out loud and break through barriers to creativity
¿Tienes una pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en opiniones de clientes
Tu pregunta podría ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes o clientes que compraron este producto.
Asegúrese de haber introducido una pregunta válida. De todos modos, podrá editar su pregunta o publicación.
Escribe una pregunta.
Detalles del producto
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Dimensiones del producto : 19.05 x 12.7 x 6.35 cm; 158.76 g
- Fecha de lanzamiento : 14 agosto 2014
- Fabricante : Nuance Dragon
- Número de modelo del producto : K609A-GN9-13.0
- ASIN : B00LX4C4W4
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº149 en Software (Ver el Top 100 en Software)
- Opiniones de los clientes:
Descripción del producto
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Wireless is the world’s best-selling speech recognition software that lets you accomplish more on your computer quickly and accurately using your voice — without wires. Dragon Premium Wireless turns spoken words into text and executes voice commands much faster than you can type so you can realize your productivity potential at work, school or home. Dictate and edit documents, send email, search the Web and use social media with unparalleled speed, ease and comfort. And use the included wireless headset to talk to your computer for optimal freedom and flexibility. Stop typing, start speaking — and start doing.
Más información del producto
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13 (Wireless)
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- CPU: Minimum 2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 4GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 8 & 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013. Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
A Nuance-approved16 kHz Bluetooth headset and USB dongle is INCLUDED with this purchase
Be more productive on your PC for work, school, or home by using your voice -- wirelessly!
Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium is perfect if you want a robust speech recognition solution that enables you to accomplish more on your computer in less time by talking instead of typing so you can realize your potential at work, school or home. It lets you dictate documents naturally with up to 99% accuracy and control your computer and applications using simple voice commands for significant productivity gains and reduced stress and strain on your arms, neck or back.
Whether you’re a student, teacher, professor, self-employed worker, writer/blogger, consultant or anyone who spends a lot of time on a computer, you can use Dragon speech recognition to complete everyday tasks or large work projects faster than you ever thought possible.
Dragon makes it easy to:
* Dictate, edit and format letters, articles, papers, essays, spreadsheets, presentations, reports and more — all by voice
* Search the Web to find facts, figures and images for inclusion in assignments and documents
* Take voice notes on the go by dictating into a digital voice recorder or smartphone for later transcription
* Enter frequently used text or graphics into a document with a simple voice command
* Email professors, colleagues, friends and family by dictating, editing and sending messages using your voice
* Speak into a chat client instead of typing to collaborate with peers on projects or to communicate with friends and family
* Talk to fill out online applications, registration forms, shopping check-out fields and more
* Enter and check class schedules, client meetings, kids’ activities and other calendar appointments by voice
* Update your status and check what’s new on social media like Facebook and Twitter
* Multitask by interacting with your computer hands-free to fit more in your busy day
Enjoy amazing speed and accuracy
Dictate up to three times faster than typing; your words appear on the screen almost instantly. Speak naturally and Dragon recognizes what you say right out of the box.
Talk naturally at normal speeds and your words appear on screen almost instantly. Eliminate spelling concerns and minimize corrections. Get results the way you want them;
Dragon adapts to your preferences for how words, phrases or numbers are formatted.
Achieve even better accuracy the more you use it; Dragon continues to learn the way you speak and write. Optional advanced training or analysis of existing documents and emails further enhance accuracy.
Be more productive on your computer
Create, edit and format documents—with no spelling mistakes! You can select text and apply formatting such as bold, underline, capitals and more, or just speak to make needed changes.
Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, numbers and more to appear, so you don’t have to correct them every time.
Easily switch between typing and voice so you can use the mode of input you prefer for any given task. Launch applications, control programs, surf the web and switch from one window to another—all by voice.
Create your own custom voice commands to insert frequently used text and graphics. You can also import/export custom word lists.
Work the way you want to
Interact with your computer in a more comfortable and ergonomic manner.
Go wireless with built-in laptop microphones—no headset required! Or, use your smartphone as a wireless microphone. With automatic microphone detection, Dragon will conveniently show you which microphones are available for you to use. With Dragon you can also use multiple audio device types within the same profile, meaning that you can easily switch to another microphone while keeping all your personalized preferences for accuracy and formatting. This is useful if, for example, you use a USB mic at home, a Bluetooth wireless mic at school, and your laptop’s built-in mic when you’re on the go.
Capture notes using a digital voice recorder or compatible iOS and Android devices and Dragon will transcribe the audio for you. Dragon is optimized to transcribe a single speaker’s voice.
Use favorite applications
Control your computer and your applications—whether on the desktop or in the cloud—using your voice. Speak voice commands and use Full Text Control in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Notepad, WordPad, and DragonPad.
Enjoy Full Text Control in many popular web applications including Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook.com, when using Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome. Full Text Control allows you to perform direct dictation, selection, correction and cursor movement within the text using your voice.
Easy to get started, easy to master
Intuitive DragonBar interface
Helpful tutorials make it easy to become productive right away
Learning Center at your fingertips
Opiniones de clientes
La mejor reseña de México
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Mejores reseñas de otros países
Had some challenge getting the Bluetooth dongle and ear piece co ordinated and was frustrated by lack of instruction. Found how to on the Nuance website though.
Would five it 5 stars but I think it's overpriced.
Certainly saves my achy wrists.
On another note, the Nuance site is down and I am not able to Activate my application. The problem is it will let me launch it 5 times, but after that it will not work. I called Customer Support hoping they could give me an Activation code for people not connected to the internet, but to obtain that, they need to access the same database that I need to go to to obtain the code myself. (It turns out Nuance got hit with a Ransomware attack, that appears to have shut them down for at least a week or more.)
In the meantime, using my USB headphones, the application works very well. I know this will be useful when I finally get it work.