Agregar a tu pedido
desde Assurant Mexico $210.50
- PLAN DE PROTECCIÓN ASSURANT: Tu producto de cuidado personal en caso de daños accidentales por ejemplo: caídas, mojaduras y descargas eléctricas a partir del primer día de compra, además de fallas mecánicas incluso fuera de la garantía del fabricante.
- PROTEGE AL MÁXIMO TU COMPRA: Olvídate de reparaciones o sustituciones costosas, el plan de protección Assurant es la mejor opción para proteger tu producto.
- PROCESOS DE RECLAMACIÓN ÁGILES Y SENCILLOS: Estamos a una sola llamada o e-mail de distancia para ayudarte a que puedas volver a disfrutar de tu producto, contáctanos en:(55) 5809 4986 o firstname.lastname@example.org
- NUESTRA PROMESA DE SATISFACCIÓN: Contamos con una amplia red de centros de servicio en toda la República Mexicana que repararán tu producto utilizando piezas originales y mano de obra certificada. Si no lo reparamos, lo reemplazamos.
- BENEFICIOS: Protege tu producto de cuidado personal por mucho más tiempo contra daños accidentales y adicionalmente extiende la garantía del fabricante.
The Orville Season 1 and 2 DVD
Al momento de realizar tu compra recolectaremos un monto estimado como depósito y lo usaremos para cubrir las Tarifas de importación. Más información. El total mostrado arriba puede cambiar dependiendo de la opción de envío que seleccionaste y de los artículos en tu carrito al finalizar la compra.
Descripción del producto
The Orville Complete Series DVD Season 1 and 2 DVD Box Set
Detalles del producto
- Dimensiones del paquete : 19.3 x 13.72 x 2.79 cm; 318 g
- ASIN : B083WNDD1V
- Número de discos : 8
- Opiniones de los clientes:
Opiniones de clientes
Mejores reseñas de otros países
Unfortunately there is no Blu-ray available.
WARNING: Unfortunately the Region 1 NTSC DVD set of THE ORVILLE has manufacturing errors. If you buy this set than you really take your chances. You might be lucky and get a set where all your disks play. But you are just as likely to get a set where many of the disks don't play and/or the disk will freeze several times while playing. All the disks I received of the Region 1 NTSC set played except for the last episode of Season 1 on Disk 4. It wouldn't play in my brand new, made in Malaysia $250 Sony 4k player. And the disk wouldn't play in my PC optical drive either. On another older and cheaper player the situation would be worse.
The reviews here showed a surprising 25% (1 out of 4) defective rate. I ignored the reviews and payed the price. Don't you also make the mistake of ordering the Region 1 NTSC set.
If you can, purchase the Region 2 PAL DVD set.
You will need a region free DVD/Blu-ray or 4k player, or a laptop with an optical drive and a HDMI output. Played via VLC Player of course. Otherwise you will be stuck with a defective Region 1 set.
Unfortunately I had no printer and our mayor shut the city down due to Covid-19, so I was not able to print my pre-paid label out from Staples to get my return. But the good people at Amazon's Customer Service refunded me the money nevertheless. So I was able to order a PAL Region 2 copy. A set I play without defects or issues. The PAL Region 2 set is only a few bucks more. If you look at the Region 2 Pal DVD set of The Orville you will not find one bad review complaining about defective disks.
If you are a big DVD buyer, especially of British shows I would purchase a Region free DVD player. DO NOT BUY the cheap $65 region free players. The optical drives are poorly installed and they will scratch up and destroy your DVD collection. Stick to a Region free DVD player $120 and up. Easy to find on Amazon.ca. You can also buy a Region free Blu-ray or 4k player. They also play DVDs as well.
DVD as 8 region codes marked 1 to 8. Blu-ray had 3 region codes marked A, B, and C. And fortunately 4k disks have none. So far!
FYI: No company actually makes Region free players. It is against international agreement. All the companies agree to include the chip that reads the region codes to grant them the DVD license. All the players are second party hacked in India. Here the players are made Region free and the power supply is fiddled with to make the player multi-voltage. As in 50/60 hz. Even if they were no Region code lockouts Region 1 NTSC players (Canada and U.S.) couldn't play DVDs from other regions because the DVDs are 25 frames per second. Our DVDs are all 30 frames per second. So even if you unlock your DVD or Blu-ray player that still won't allow you to play PAL disks. Unless you have a multi-voltage player. Or one of those Phillip's players that has the chip that the does the digital processing to play 25 frame rate DVDs.
This is the second copy of the show I purchased, after returning the first copy of the first season due to the fourth disc not reading on any device in my home (XBox, DVD player, PS4, PS2, or even my computer). The return went smoothly, and I purchased this dual pack of season 1 and 2 from a different seller. The case arrived cracked, and ONCE AGAIN, the fourth disc, specifically, will not read on any device. Other discs work fine (this is not a regional code issue). Going to have to return this *again*.
The shows are awesome. Can’t wait for season 3!