Las opiniones de los clientes, incluidas las calificaciones por estrellas de los productos, son útiles para que otros usuarios obtengan más información acerca del producto y decidan si es el adecuado para ellos.
Para calcular la calificación global por estrellas y el desglose porcentual por estrellas, no utilizamos un promedio simple. En cambio, nuestro sistema considera aspectos como la fecha de la reseña y si el autor compró el artículo en Amazon. También se analizaron las reseñas para verificar la fiabilidad.
I will start this off my saying that I do not have a metal allergy and no earrings have ever bothered me before this! And I've worn all sorts of cheap earrings from random cheap stores and I wear my earrings 24/7 all the time nonstop for many years.
These were super cute earrings, sparkly yet smaller than I expected which was the first bummer. Then I wore these earrings for 4 days and my left ear had a pain one day suddenly and I take the earring out and there is a huge pea size hard lump in my earlobe.
Earrings have been out for a week and I have been cleaning my ear lope with rubbing alcohol and using triple antibiotic ointment and aquaphor on them. The hard mass is slowly going away and doesn't hurt anymore but clearly this isn't right.
I don't know where these earrings were made or what kind of metal were used in them. For someone who has never had a metal allergy and has worn earrings for 35 years without one infection, these are not safe!! :(