Amazon.com.mx:Opiniones de clientes: Polk Audio SR1 Altavoces Surround Traseros inalámbricos para Sistema de Barra de Sonido MagniFi MAX | Conectividad fácil y Uso versátil | Actualización a 5.1 Canales de Sonido | par, Negro
Para calcular la calificación general por estrellas y el desglose porcentual por estrellas, no usamos un promedio simple. Nuestro sistema toma en cuenta cosas como lo reciente que es una calificación y si el revisor compró el producto en Amazon. También analiza las calificaciones para verificar su fiabilidad.
La calidad de audio y potencia es muy buena y nítida; consideren que el sufwoofer podría saturar el espacio donde se instale. En mi caso me llevo varios días en poderle asignar el espacio correcto a la bocina ya que el bajeo llegaba hacer un poco incómodo. Como opinión, considero que el producto podría sacársele más provecho en espacios mayores a 24 m2, e igualmente tomen en cuenta que si desean ampliar su equipo a 5.1 canales las bocinas de ambientación traseras (SR1), son muy difíciles de conseguir.
I really wanted to like this product but in the end will be returning it back. The sound quality is good, and it looks nice, but suffers from poor design choices that, to me, render it unusable.
1. Good sound. It's great for watching movies, streaming over Bluetooth or playing games.
2. Easy to setup. Just plug in 4 power cables (the bar, the sub, and 2 satellites), an HDMI or optical cable and it just works.
3. Compact and stylish.
1. Does not retain volume settings and mode (e.g. Night mode) after entering sleep mode - this is just stupid and a DEAL BREAKER! Paused Netflix at midnight and the sound bar entered sleep mode? When you turn it back on, you need to adjust all volume levels - master, sub, everything - again! And turn the Night Mode on too. The next two problems makes this issue even worse.
2. Poor volume indicator. It is a row of pinpoint LED indicators hidden under dark fabric, so there is not way to tell where the row ends, especially at night. As the result, 25% volume and 50% volume look pretty much the same, making controlling the volume with any kind of precision in advance impossible - unless the sound is already playing.
3. Entering sleep mode erratically. For the life of me I could not figure out the rules when the device falls asleep. Sometimes it does hang on if you pause the sound source, sometimes it turns itself off almost immediately. This further amplifies issue #1.
4. Satellite speakers occasionally making annoying (and loud!) chirping noises, especially when turning the device on, but sometimes just by themselves. Moving them around did not help.
Another issue, not related to product itself: I buy on Amazon for many years but this is the first time this happened to me - I received a previously returned item, despite the description saying "New". The top of sub had two rather visible scratches, there was a return slip in the box and the registration form had a handwritten note saying "Registered on Nov 13" (I purchased the item on Nov 23). The manual was missing too (not a big deal, as you can easily download one). Not cool. I do buy used things on occasion but I would like to be informed about it beforehand with price reflecting the fact.
For returning an item, the only option is to pay for shipping upfront with Amazon refunding later up to $3.99. I expect it will cost me a lot more than that to ship a *very* large and heavy box. Not cool at all.
I set this up and things seemed fine as the sound quality was awesome. Seemed well worth the price I paid however the connectivity issues on this thing are the deal breaker. Both the subwoofer and the rear speakers click and pop, intermittently, rendering it unusable.
Also disappointed in Amazon based on the return of this unit. They will only credit me up to $3.99 for return costs. Considering the size and weight of the unit I will be losing money on this deal.
Update: the total cost to return this product was $74.18 with an maximum expected return from Amazon of $3.99. Thanks Amazon for having the customer (me) pay $70.00 for the privilege of having a faulty product delivered to my home... Thanks
**UPDATE** Sept/03/21 The 1st sound bar quit working, the night before I was watching GOT on my Apple 4k TV box the next day nothing, no sound at all, in order for the system to update it must be connected to g**gle home, I had it connected up to my internet via a cat 6 ethernet cable but I could not locate it on the g**gle home app at all; I didn't have the cracking or popping sound before it failed, it just stopped working, so I got a replacement sound bar...I noticed on Sept 8 2021 the sub began to pop, it doesn't stop even with the power to the sound bar off but the newest soundbar - it too can not be found on the g**gle home app, so another replacement bar (the 3rd one in 2 months) will be arriving. the magnifi max is one purchase I've come to regret. Do not buy this product.
This was perfect for me. As I have hearing loss, but not enough to need a hearing aid, hearing what was said on certain shows was difficult. This system allows you to increase the voice volume. No longer asking my wife...what did they say?